Loans Operations Plans and Strategies
- Assists the Department Manager in the development and implementation of strategic plans for the Loans Operations Department; ensures that these are aligned to Sumisho’s vision/mission/values and organizational strategies.
- Assists the Department Manager in the development of new, or reviews and revises the current operating policies, procedures, and guidelines in coordination with other departments/units concerned; recommends new or enhanced processes and procedures that will effectively facilitate the loan documentation process.
- Resolves all internal issues/concerns within the department.
- Ensures that operational controls are complied with.
- Reports any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities/transactions to immediate Head to preempt potential risk to SMF.
- Checks and analyzes reports and ensures its accuracy prior to submission.
- Ensures the security of loan documents and collaterals and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the client’s information.
Loans Operations Administration
- Analyzes booked accounts and ensure that accounts are within the company standard. Also ensures that accounts are booked according to the existing policies and procedures of the company.
- Monitors error committed by the branches ensures its correction and reports the errors to the Department Head and Group Head.
- Recommends sanctions for errors committed by the branches.
- Recommends approval for Special Instruction Slips (SIS) and Incident Reports for correction of errors.
- Monitors Daily Releases and prepares necessary recommendations.
- Monitors the payment of dealer’s loan proceeds and LTO Fees.
- As alternate approver for operational processes such as but not limited to:
- Employee Loan Booking
- Loan Accounts for Reclassification to ROPOA
- Loan Operations transactions (from PO to Override)
- Dealer Payments
- Checks Loan Amendments (Change due date, Change loan term/correction, Assumption of Mortgage) as requested by the client and approved by the concerned departments.
- Monitors dealer’s loan payments and LTO fees.
- Checks PDCs received from branches prior to sending to an accredited bank for warehousing.