10 of Vacancies Expires on 31 Dec
Location: Pasay, Paranaque, Makati, BGC, Quezon City, Alabang
It is the responsibility of the Food and Beverage Cashier to accurately accept, record, and account for all revenue from guests while providing excellent guest service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with government laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as Company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change and to properly turn over the drawer to the next shift.
• Greet customers entering the establishment.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers.
• Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• At least High school diploma or equivalent.
• At least Six (6) months of cash handling experience in a restaurant establishment.
• One (1) year of cash handling experience in a high-volume restaurant establishment.
• Experience operating computerized touch screen registers and manual registers.
• Basic English communication skills
Interested applicants may send their resume thru email or walk in at Unit 208, 2F Campos Rueda Building, 101 Urban Avenue, Makati City from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.