Collections RepresentativeThis is a Workbank verified company
Join a company that is Certified Great Place to Work!
Join our Outstanding Team of Collectors at Home!
• Answer inbound calls from customers regarding all facets of Client Credit Card(s)
• Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts. Make use of problem solving/decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Negotiates payment arrangements with delinquent cardholder and documents accounts accordingly.
• Utilize professional techniques to generate additional revenue via retail, credit, and/or product marketing.
• Recommend accounts for term changes or accelerated collection activity and communicate problem areas to supervisors and management. • Evaluate credit risk exposure by analyzing credit reports, account payment history, etc.
• Handle sensitive customer complaints and use judgments in referring to the manager. • Perform account maintenance; utilize system to answer customer questions.
• Comply with over-all call quality
• Ability to process information, analyze data and make sound business decisions.
• Ability to exhibit assertiveness while maintaining customer focus when collecting delinquent accounts.
• Should be Customer Service Centric and with effective Relationship Building skills, demonstrates affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers.
• Must have knowledge on basic Computer Skills, Professional Phone etiquettes and ability to work with a Team.
• Candidates must be willing to work on Night Shift / Shifting Schedules.
• Amenable to Work from Home with at least 25 or 30 MBPS Wired Internet Connection and a conducive workspace.
• Amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City upon business decision.
Competitive Salary, Good Benefit Package and Sign-on Bonus await Qualified applicants!
Synchrony (NYSE: SYF) is a premier consumer financial services company delivering customized financing programs across key industries including retail, health, auto, travel and home, along with award-winning consumer banking products. With more than $140 billion in sales financed and 80.3 million active accounts, Synchrony brings deep industry expertise, actionable data insights, innovative solutions and differentiated digital experiences to improve the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. More information can be found at www.synchrony.com and through Twitter: @Synchrony.
We’ve built relationships with national and regional retailers, healthcare providers, manufacturers and more. We serve hundreds of thousands of partner locations across the U.S. and Canada, and each one is important to us.
Our financial expertise spans key product areas, including apparel, electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, other retail, elective healthcare procedures and services, and more.
Our investments in technology across multiple platforms—in-store, online and mobile—allow us to engage consumers when and where they want. Our programs and tools strengthen the relationship between our business partners and their customers, driving growth and opportunity across the board.
Check out our job openings at https://synchronyfinancial.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PHLClassHire
2nd Floor Filinvest Three Building, Alabang-Zapote Road, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila-National Capital Region
Posted 1 week ago
Join the Philippines' Best Place to Work!
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila-National Capital Region
PHP 15,000 - 20,000 100 Vacancies
Join our Outstanding Team of Customer Service Representatives at Home!Role Summary/Purpose:Answer inbound calls from stores and customers regarding all facets of Client Credit Card(s);Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts; Make use of problem solving/decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction;Utilize professional techniques to generate additional revenue via retail, credit, and/or product marketing;Comply with over-all call quality standards;Adhere to Schedule and Time on System, follow Company Rules and Policies, especially on Time and Attendance.Qualifications/Requirements:Completed at least 2nd year in College or 2-year Associate courseExcellent English Verbal and written Communication SkillsAmenable to Work from Home temporarily with at least 30MBPS wired internet connectionAbility and willingness to recognize, deliver on card service sales opportunitiesShould be Customer Service Centric and with effective Relationship Building skills, demonstrates affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customersAbility to perform in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change. Flexibility and adaptability to meet business needs.Must have knowledge on basic Computers skills. Professional Phone etiquettes and ability to work with a Team