- Inspect vehicle for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips
- Drive vehicle to and from designated destinations
- Apply knowledge of driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic and inclement weather
- Must be able to operate vehicle in all types of weather and conditions. This includes going forward and backing up long distances, around corners, and in and around very tight areas
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all government, state and local regulations for the safe operations of vehicle.