- Graduate of AB/ BS major in Psychology or graduate of any Behavioral Science
- 1 - 2 years supervisory experience in Employee Engagement
- Proficient in computer applications
- With good communication skills (oral/written)
- With leadership skills and strong sense of urgency
- Result oriented and flexible in time schedules
- In-charge in the overall performance of the Employee Engagement Section.
- In-charge in the implementation of company programs (Sports festival, Departmental Teambuilding, Christmas Party, Service Recognition and Perfect Attendance).
- Monitors implementation of existing Employee Engagement program (Outreach Program, Livelihood Training Program, Mothers and Fathers Appreciation Day, Treat for Singles, Family Plant Visit, Acquaintance Gathering, Kumustahan sa HR, First Friday Mass).
- Review effectivity of existing engagement program.
- Conceptualize new engagement activities as required/necessary.
- Attend to employee concerns.
- In-charge in budget preparation for employee engagement activities.
- In-charge for Christmas Package presentation and distribution.
- Supervises and evaluates performance of Employee Engagement Staff.
- Act as counselor to employees with problems or issue at work.
- Connect with employees through regular visit in their shop floor or work stations.
- Give feedback to HR Manager for any inputs from employees.
- Performs other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time after an appropriate training has been given.