- Manages recruiting activities, all stages of the hiring process and coordinates with manpower agency for requirements.
- Develop, Administers and implement training programs for self-development and business product knowledge.
- Administers performance appraisal for employees
- Manages employee relations, administer employee discipline and monitors government benefits
- Monitoring of annual physical check-up of employees and wellness
- Ensures company policies and handbook are being implemented to adhere to the company's mission, vision and core operating principles
- In charge of company's recreation activities for employee's well being
- Manages HR system automation
- Safekeeping of 201 Files
- BS Psychology graduate from a reputable university
- At least (2)two years working experience
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- Organized, hardworking, team player, goal oriented and able to work under pressure
- Must be computer literate- MS Office