You will be part of a dynamic Admin Team that supports our business model which is a leading innovator in the field of fashion and fashion technology.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end process of recruitment activities of the company
- You will provide professional support in the general implementation of human resources policies and programs of the company
- You will assist in timekeeping, monitoring attendance records of employees for payroll preparation and performance appraisal of personnel
- You will assist in Admin-related functions of the company
- You have experience in processing and enrollment of government-mandated benefits such as SSS, Philhealth, PagIbig, TIN, etc.
- You are organized, reliable and resourceful
- You enjoy working with people in a family-oriented environment
- You have at least a Bachelor’s College Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial relations, or equivalent
- You have at least two (2) years’ experience in handling HR-related functions