Want Grab codes?
Simply complete your profile!
All Candidates who reach 100% profile progress from October 19 to 20 will receive P100 Grab codes each!
Role and Responsibilities
· Shall be responsible for the establishment, implementation and maintenance of information security within the company.
· Maintains onsite corporate network and server infrastructure.
· Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
· Install security measures and operates software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
· Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
· Coordinates with the admin team to determine the appropriate access rights to be given to employees.
· Reviews the creation, modification and deletion of user accounts and access rights of users.
· Conducts compliance/audit checks of all company devices.
· Coordinates with DPO in identifying and monitoring of data privacy requirements.
· Develop a company-wide IT policy.
· Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
· Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
· Assist other areas within the company from time to time as determined by management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Preferably at least 1-3 years of experience in handling Information Security Management.
· Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Preferably knowledgeable in Information Security Risk Assessment.
· Assertive in implementing policies, processes & guidelines.
· Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
· Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS).
· Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have integrity, combined with high personal and professional standards.
· Must be a team player.
· Competitive industry standard compensation package
· Daytime hours (8am to 6pm), weekends off
· Prime location (heart of BGC)
· Health Benefits (HMO upon regularization)
· 15 Leave Credits
Exposure to a positive workplace environment
Posted 6 months ago
PHP 60,000 - 70,000 1 Vacancy
Role and ResponsibilitiesSet up, implement, monitor and optimize digital marketing campaigns in different channels such as Google and FacebookIncrease brand awareness promotes company products or services and drives prospects to conversionsCommunicate effectively through appropriate technology platforms (e.g. put together various online promotions, SMS and e-mailing campaigns to get the company’s message out)Develop online strategies to promote the platforms and increase engagement rate and engages the Head of Marketing and Head of Market Strategy to agree on strategy and directionPerform consumer and keyword research to discover other ways of reaching customers onlineProduce original, inspiring and engaging content to promote the websites and apps according to the company brand guidelines and tone of voice while ensuring the content aligns with the ethos and goals of the brandIdentify powerful keywords and utilize them to optimize the website and other content to drive the most relevant and valuable trafficExecute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve effective campaignsCreate, maintain, monitor and report all digital marketing data with proper documentation of all campaign strategies and preparation of all promotional activitiesCommunicate project status to Head of Marketing, Head of Product and other identified stakeholdersInterface with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, and business product marketing teamsWork with and support Product and Marketing teams to drive, track and optimize digital campaigns and improve organic search utilizing best practices (e.g. content creation and optimization, landing page optimization, tracking, etc.)Other tasks that will help ensure business goals are translated into successful digital campaignsStays up to date with digital marketing best practices, and shares knowledge with the teamAssist other areas within the company from time to time as determined by managementQualifications and Education RequirementsBachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related fieldStrong knowledge of customer acquisition strategies, digital media, advertising technology, cross channel campaign management, campaign performance measurement, and digital marketing analyticsAt least 2-5 years of experience in digital marketingProven experience in conceptualizing, implementing and optimizing effective and innovative digital campaignsHas good digital marketing acumen to understand the gaps in each business unitSolid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data using data from tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Google AdwordsStrong tracking, analytics, and reporting skillsAdaptable and able to create support for effective campaigns despite restrictions in resourcesExcellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders including senior marketing leaders and executivesFamiliar with search campaign management and keyword monitoring toolsWorking knowledge of SEO including Google Webmaster tools is preferredBasic HTML and CSS knowledge is preferredKnowledge in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is an advantageMust be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of businessAbility to work productively and creatively with limited supervisionTeam player who takes initiative when neededSuperb attention to detailAttractive benefitsOne (1) day a week work from homeDaytime hours (8am/9am to 5pm/6pm), weekends and Philippine Holidays offCompetitive compensation packagePrime location (the heart of BGC)Health Benefits (HMO upon regularization) plus 1 dependent after 1st yearCommunication Allowance15 Leave Credits (5 commutable to cash)Exposure to world-class, high-level management from direct superiors