- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Project Management, Information security
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- 5 years of practical experience in all aspects of information security operations and project management.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST
- InfoSec-related certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GIAC, etc) are an advantage
- Establish, implement & monitor Sumisho's comprehensive and strategic information security program that conforms to both local and international standards and/or security best practices
- Develop and enhance Sumisho's information security management framework by ensuring compliance with the latest security regulations and compliance requirements
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessments in coordination with stakeholders and authorized 3rd parties to identify critical assets, determine risk exposures and recommend solutions to mitigate the risks, and prepare high-level analyses for top management
- Conduct a continous assessment of Sumisho's information security practices in order to identify areas for improvement
- Oversee investigation of reported security incidents
- Spearhead various change projects in line with Sumisho's information security strategies
- Report directly senior management on the current security posture of the organization
- Participates in the technical design study, review, and evaluation of all automated applications, prior to and during live runs. Coordinates with external parties regarding systems and network security set-up for applications and servers.
- Solid Project Management & Leadership skills to spearhead Sumisho's information security program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Creative and Analytical thinking - capable of providing alternative solutions and easy to understand analysis reports to senior management