Want Grab codes?
Simply complete your profile!
All Candidates who reach 100% profile progress from October 19 to 20 will receive P100 Grab codes each!
1. Supervise and responsible for the day-to-day performance of all section under Vehicle preparation and Distribution Department. Typically this position has experience in what the group does, and has earned the position based on management's belief that he/she is capable of guiding the team.
2. Directly reporting to the Office of the VP-COO as prescribed by UMC-HRD and commitment to the company.
3. Close coordination to all officers and other UMC and PMPI contractors and/or service provider.
4. Facilitate and monitor vehicle movements (transfer from Manufacturing/Supplier, Body Builders Contractors, UMC and PMPI branches and other warehouses.)
5. Planning, organizing, managing, supervising and monitoring of new vehicle stock inventory and all company properties including, manpower, materials, machines and methods of new vehicle warehouses.
6. Directly supervise all Supervisors under VPAD Department and close coordination with all contractors.
7. Performs other duties related or connected to the core function that may be assigned from time to time.
Posted 2 months ago
Should have atleast 1 year experience on the same field
1. Advises the employer, supervisors and workers on Occupational Safety & Health.2. Conducts investigation and assessment on OSH related incidents / accidents.3. Coordinates or conducts safety and health training programs.4. Periodically conducts safety & health inspections.5. Maintains accidents records system and provide assistance to the government agencies in the conduct of health and safety inspection, accident investigation or any other related programs.6. Creates & submits reports as required by the DOLE through OSHA7. Assures that the monthly Safety & Health meeting is conducted and documents all the things discussed and approved and monitors its implementations.8. Coordinates with community partners engaged in safety & health such as the police, fire department, department of health among of others.Performs other duties that may be assigned that are within the scope of responsibility.
Posted 2 months ago
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
PHP 15,000 - 20,000 1 Vacancy
1. To give aid to Customers having inquiries and concerns.2. Responsible for the distribution of cueing number to our customers.3. Responsible for the monitoring of units for release.4. Provide customer assistance whose units for release.5. To coordinate with the Service Advisors which units for release are under their responsibility.6. To coordinate with the Service Advisors if there are units for comeback job or repair that falls under their responsibility.7. Announces the number displayed on the cueing screen if the customer does not approach the corresponding Service Counter.8. Provide assistance to appointment customers.9. Coordinates with the Appointment Service Advisor with regards to appointment customers.10. Perform other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.11. Recommend changes for improvement as gathered from “ Voice of the Customer,” for total satisfaction.
Posted 2 months ago
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
PHP 0 - 10,000 3 Vacancies
1. Processes & reviews properly filled-up credit application forms. Ensures that these bear the Sales Manager’s signature and sends to banks for approval; 2. Encodes details of customer applications.3. Confirms with bank Dealer Coordinators on status of credit application and updates Sales Managers accordingly;4. Upon submission of folder by sales, checks financing computations and details of client on Vehicle Sales Order (VSO)) against bank Credit Approval (CA);5. Computes Down Payment (DP), Add-On rates (AOR), terms, monthly amortization and Chattel Mortgage Fee;6. Checks insurance coverage and Dealer Incentive properly;7. Ensures that the basic requirements, such as POB, digitized primary IDs are submitted by client prior to invoicing, while the rest of the requirements per CA are submitted at least 48 hours prior to the schedule of unit release to prevent problems during delivery date;8. Ensures that authentication of submitted copies of requirements is done against the original copy of government-issued IDs, such as driver license, passport, including signature verification;9. Confirms bank PO & ATD and coordinates with bank branches and business centers;10. Prepares bank financing documents for client’s signature;11. Types and prints PNCMs & LTO Undertaking;12. Photocopies/ collates requirements, prepares bank transmittal forms and sends to UMC Paco;13. Indicates insurance amount on CA and stamps whether FICOB-INHOUSE or FICOB;14. Types correct year model on DR based on conduction sticker;15. Assists and submits document deficiencies for booking and collection purposes:a. Searches for documents, files for correction for submission to banks;b. Coordinates with branch Sales Manager / Agent for document deficiencies;c. Coordinates with C&C and Finance Staff on submission of document deficiencies;16. Prepares weekly report on applications & approvals by bank per unit for Marketing Department for SPH purposes;17. Prepares weekly report on applications & approvals by bank by sales group by dealership;18. Prepares Daily Vehicle Release Report & sends to UMC Paco via email;19. Prepares insurance quotation for brand new units;20. Performs other related tasks related to the core function that maybe assigned from time to time.