Marketing CoordinatorThis is a Workbank verified company
Permanent full-time remote work opportunity!
PHP 30,000 - 35,000
If you have the ability to suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness and the passion for advertising strategies, let’s talk! We’re on the lookout for a hard-working and dedicated Marketing Coordinator to help MSPbots grow!
• Work Remotely
• Client: CEO Daniel Wang (Company: MSPbots)
• Work Hours and Schedule: Semi-flexible, 8 am-5 pm CDT (9 pm-6 am PHT), Monday to Friday (fixed rest days: Sat-Sun)
• Work Duration: Long-term
• Starting compensation will be $4 per hour, with the potential for a raise with tenure
The Marketing Coordinator will serve as our Marketing Manager’s right hand in developing and executing the plans and strategies to raise awareness and drive sales of MSPbots’ products and services and ultimately ensure that our company’s marketing efforts will be of significant help in achieving our immediate and long-term business goals. The work hours and schedule for this post preferably would be from 8 am-5 pm CDT (9 pm-6 am PHT), Monday to Friday.
· Collaborate with internal teams and leaders on marketing strategies and campaigns
· Find validated emails and contact information of possible leads by web/email scraping
· Support company’s marketing strategies through SEO-rich writing skills, content, and web analytics
· Edit promotional photos and videos
· Create content
· Edit photos and videos for ads
· Proficient in both oral and written English
· 1-3 years of experience and a well-established track record in the marketing industry preferred
· Ability to share knowledge with team members with little background in marketing
· Experience in data/email scraping, digital marketing strategies (SEO, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, video creation marketing, etc.)
· Experience in creating marketing collaterals (posters, short videos, powerpoint, publisher, etc.)
What's in it for you?
· Permanent full-time work-from-home position
· $4/hr (salary increase is based on performance evaluations)
· HMO (reimbursement for $100/mo)
· Life Insurance (reimbursement for $20/mo)
· Reimbursement for Dental-$20 and Vision-$4
· 15 PTO credits in a year (if unused, convertible to cash!)
· Training/Development courses (reimbursement for up to $30)
· US Holiday Pay
To start your application, send your CV to [email protected]i with the name of the position you’re applying for as the subject of your email.
MSPbots.ai is a startup robotic process automation (RPA) platform, designed to help IT-managed service providers (MSP) to automate their day to day processes to improve productivity, reduce human errors, and free up employees from mundane and repetitive tasks.
Work From Home, Work From Home, Manila, Metro Manila-National Capital Region
If you’re a creative, self-starter Digital Marketing Manager who breathes and lives digital marketing, you might be the one we’re searching for! Let’s talk!• Work Remotely• Client: CEO Daniel Wang (Company: MSPbots)• Work Hours and Schedule: Semi-flexible, 8 am-5 pm CDT (9 pm-6 am PHT), Fixed rest days (Sat-Sun)• Work Duration: Long-term• Starting compensation will be $8 per hour, with the potential for a raise with tenure Job Description:The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible in planning and managing marketing campaigns that will promote MSPbots’ products and services to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. The work hours and schedule for this post preferably would be from 8 am-5 pm CDT (9 pm-6 am PHT), Monday to Friday.Key Responsibilities:· Develop marketing content and initiatives that are fit for all clients from different stages to increase sales, awareness, and revenue· Work closely with the marketing coordinator and the rest of the departments in planning and implementing all goals in the marketing calendar· Create content for blogs, webpages, landing pages, onboarding/welcome messages, social media presence, and new releases· Own and manage the implementation of email marketing, such as content creation, copyediting, segmentation of lists, split testing, and content quality assurance· Measure and report the market performance of all products across all platforms including competitors for tracking growth and awarenessJob Requirements:· 3-5 years of marketing management experience in leading and implementing marketing strategies· Must have a successful track record in the marketing industry· Experience in executing marketing for SaaS companies or IT businesses is a plus· Experience working at a startup with a significant growth· Experience with a marketing automation tool - such as HubSpot· Ability to manage multiple projects, clients, and stakeholders concurrently· Experience in measuring the success of marketing campaigns across all platformWhat's in it for you?· Permanent full-time work-from-home position· $8-$14/hr (depending on your work experience) · HMO (reimbursement for $100/mo)· Life Insurance (reimbursement for $20/mo)· Reimbursement for Dental-$20 and Vision-$4· 15 PTO credits in a year (if unused, convertible to cash!)· Training/Development courses (reimbursement for up to $30)· US Holiday Pay To start your application, send your CV to [email protected] with the name of the position you’re applying for as the subject of your email.
Permanent full-time remote work opportunity!
PHP 60,000 - PHP 70,000
Skills: Digital marketing,Video Editing,Graphic Design And Layouting