Client / Dealer Relationship
- Closely and regularly communicate, interact and collaborate with dealers, especially exclusive shops, to ensure both the latter’s sales targets and SMF’s booking goals are met per month.
- Regularly meet with shop officers in order to address/resolve any concerns or issues and create strategic action plans to meet set targets for the month.
- Complete Shop Survey Reports on exclusive dealers to identify needs, and recommend and implement proper servicing solutions.
Business Generation and Development
- Achieve 55% approval ratio per month for EX, and 45% for NX booking ratio versus encoded per month.
- Supervise, train, coach and develop, including movement and transfers, a team of SSAs (Service and Sales Associates) in the assigned branch to ensure individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and branch’s monthly financial target for each shop are met or exceeded.
- Spearhead cost-effective sales-driven marketing initiatives, partnering with exclusive dealers in the assigned area to achieve both the latter’s sales targets and SMF’s booking goals per month.
- Educate and update Dealers and SSAs on SMF policies, processes and application procedures.
- Recommend strategies and/or continuous improvement to BH (Branch Head) to help establish customer loyalty with current dealers and win more others
- Coordinate with BP (Branch Processors) to minimize or prevent concerns or problems with dealers arising from unprocessed or delayed or incomplete finance applications. This includes constant follow-ups to both the branch and the shop regarding any pending requirements, especially those that have already been overdue for more than 30 days. Making escalations (if necessary) to the Immediate Branch Head and/or to the Regional Office and/or to the Head Office regarding unprocessed requirements.
- Generate SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) Analysis Report and other reports backed with statistics and other pertinent data to the Branch Head and the Business Generation Division on project developments, trends, threats from competition, etc. to keep management abreast of current trends. Team Supervision
- Supervise, train, coach and develop, including movement and transfers, a team of SSAs in the assigned branch to ensure individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and branch’s monthly financial target for each shop are met or exceeded
- Monitor SSAs’ performance including but are not limited to deploying undercover shoppers to dealers, having surprise shop visits, etc. to spot check performance and improve service level.
- Regularly meet and coach SSAs to reinforce strengths and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned by the Branch Head and/or Satellite Office Head from time to time.