- Responsible in monitoring heavy equipment, company vehicles, and other tools used in different sites.
- Handles Drivers/Operators and ensures that all equipment are maintained.
- In charge for procurement of tools and parts required for the maintenance of equipment and vehicles.
- Prepares comparison reports of canvassed tools and equipment subject for approval.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Industrial) or equivalent.
- With at least 3 years working experience in the related field.
- Preferably with experience in construction industry.
- Knowledgeable with regards to heavy equipment/machinery, company vehicles, and other tools used in construction.
- Has excellent people handling skills.
- Proficient in planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory management.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to start ASAP.