Security Operations Centre EngineerThis is a Workbank verified company
PHP 70,000 - 80,000
The candidate must have a curious investigative mind, an interest in information security, and the ability to communicate complex ideas to varied audiences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a team of Information Security professionals supporting the enterprise.
• Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
• Creates and maintains enforceable Information Security related procedures and supporting processes
• Understand software, hardware and internet needs while adjusting them according to our business environment
• Understands and stays current regarding security best practices and standards
• Implement new technologies to solve technical challenges as they arise.
• Recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
• Install and use software, such as firewalls, data encryption programs, and anti-spam/malware, to protect organizations’ sensitive information.
• Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and monitors for compliance
• Testing security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria"
• 3+ years of experience in Information Security (Required)
• 3+ years of experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, content filtering, and firewalls • Experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Basic scripting languages; bash, powershell, python, perl, etc… (Desired)
• Industry certification such as the following: (Desired) o SANS (GCIH, GPEN, GWAT, GXPN, GCFA, GCFE, GREM) o Offensive Security (OSCP, OSWE, OSCE, OSEE)
Additional relevant information:
• Personality is a BIG factor…they need to be able to communicate openly and clearly with other people on the team, leadership, coworkers
• Candidate should possess a curious investigative mind, an interest in information security, and new & innovative technologies. Work environment (culture, team size etc.):
• Global, very collaborative, dynamic, can be demanding in terms of the critical nature of the business Job Types:
• Full-time Experience:
• Cyber Security: 3 years (Required)
• Experience in building and maintaining robust security systems
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, in a fast-paced environment
• Relevant experience designing, implementing, and supporting large scale solutions.
• Demonstrable experience coordinating multiple issues, in high?pressure situations.
• Bachelor’s (Preferred) or relevant work experience
Work from Home
BPO Hiring We At Gratitude Philippines Are Able To Successfully Cater To The Recruitment And Staffing Requirements Of BPO Sector From Onshore To Offshore Locations. We Take Special Care Of Bpo Briefing Process To Gain Maximum Output From The Candidate And Everything The Company Has To Offer. Executive Search Gratitude Philippines Recruitment Services That Help Clients Reduce Cost And Time Associated With Hiring The Right Talent. We Understand That Human Resource Is The Pivotal Element In Success Of Any Business, Thus Our Focus Is On Finding Right Candidates Who Can Contribute To Our Clients Success. Payroll Management & Staffing Our Comprehensively Vetted Recruitment Process Over 14 Years In The Industry Has Equipped Us To Recruit The Right Candidates For Your Company. Our Pan Philippines Presence And Contract Staffing Facilities Give Unparalleled Access To A Vast Base Of Candidates, Who We Rigorously Screen And Evaluate To Ensure The Right Fit Within Your Organization.
504-B, 530 Shaw Boulevard, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila-National Capital Region
Requirements:College GraduateMin 2 years in an operation manager or 1 year as Sr Operation Manager role managing a span of min 100-150 full time employeesMin 7 years overall experience in a call center environmentTravel Industry ExperiencePolished delivery: Fluent with conversation in English with excellent command on verbal and written English, and can hold conversation with foreign clientsCommand on MS Office tools such as MS Work, MS Excel, etc. and basic internet and web based application skillsProficiency in multi system environment Responsibilities:Conduct staff performance reviews to assess needs, cost/benefit analysis, and other operational strategy assessmentsEstablish extremely high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelinesLead all client management responsibilities and ensure the expectations are always exceededDevelop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control theimplementation processLead and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measuresAid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectationsCreate an executable framework for people development at all levels to create a pool of resources ready to take on new roles, challenges and responsibilitiesOversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as neededManage non production metrics including but not limited to timely payouts of incentives/OT,asset management for WFH population, and other HR/management initiatives.Ensure employee retention with a zeal – we do not want to lose employees and at the same time don’t compromise on performance and client delivery, and that will be at the core of everything you do.If you consider yourself fit for this role, here is what you must have:You must be already be doing everything (or most of the things) listed under job responsibilities in your current jobYou have experience managing large teams (80-100) in an operations or account manager role in a complex, high-stress, dynamic, target driven process and client facing environmentYou have past record of being able to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously without getting overwhelmed – we are looking for someone who can multitask seamlessly and doesn’t stress easilyYou are a smart thinker who are able to gauge potential risks to performance and proactively remedy themYou have the proven ability to think systematically, find root causes to problems and thenapproach solutions methodically (deep understanding of Six Sigma methodologies is a bonus)You are data oriented, someone who talks basis data backed evidence and does not rely on anecdotal evidences while making decisionsYou have the ability to take quick decisions in a fast paced operational environment, execute with speed and be ruthless in performance managementAbility to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally
Skills: overall experience in a call center environment,Excellent command on verbal and written English,experience managing large teams (80-100) in an operations or account manager role.
Responsibilities Align current business processes with client requirements and external security standards/obligations such as Visa PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002, HIPAA, BITS, etc.Identifying and remedying security deficiencies and gaps with business suitable controlsWorks with global security team in the creation of policies, procedures, or guidelines to ensure the security and privacy of information and computer systems for Teleperformance.Review Statements of Work, Master Service Agreements, and other contracts for security obligations and identify areas of exposureServe as liaison between operations and management to maximize the adoption of and support for security plans and procedures within the organizationRecommend physical security controls and processesServe as primary liaison between the organization’s clients and security auditors, concerning information security and privacy incidents, laws, and policiesConduct Risk Assessment including but not limited to Fraud Risk AssessmentIdentify and lead the appropriate subject matter experts to participate in the identification and analysis of risk scenariosParticipate in BCP/DR related activitiesWill be called upon to provide innovative risk management solutionsCompletes all special projects and other duties as assignedRequired SkillsA Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience.5+ years of Information Security/Risk Management experienceExperience with regulatory requirements including but not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO2700, HIPAA, etc.Advanced knowledge and Work experience in Risk Management or related fields such as Audit, IT Security, or Business Continuity, however other IT disciplines are eligibleTechnical knowledge to understand detailed issues around business continuity, security, and overall risk in ITPREFERRED SKILLSExperience in a regulated (financial, pharmaceutical, health care, etc.) industry is highly desired.One or more of the following certifications is highly preferred: CEH, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, ECSA, CHFI, CFE, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
PHP 100,000 - PHP 125,000
Skills: Information Security/Risk Management experience,Experience in a regulated (financial, pharmaceutical, health care, etc.) industry,One or more of the following certifications is highly preferred: CEH, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, ECSA, CHFI,Experience with regulatory requirements including but not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO2700, HIPAA, etc.
Designation: Sr. TrainerDepartment: OperationsLocation: Cebu, PHWork Set-up: Work from OfficeSalary bandwidth : Max upto 40K (including allowances)Minimum 2.5 yrs of experience as Sr. Trainer in a BPO
PHP 35,000 - PHP 40,000
Skills: Training Skills,Communication Skill