Refer friends to jobs on Workbank and earn extra income
you can use to further your career and personal goals.
Terms and Conditions
1. A Candidate is a member who has a Candidate (Job Seeker) account in www.workbank.com.
2. Only Candidates within NCR, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Bulacan, and Pampanga are eligible for the Refer to Earn Sign Up promo.
3. Both the Referrer and referred Candidates should be at least 18 years of age to qualify.
4. A Candidate has to sign up at workbank.com, verify his/ her account via registered email or mobile number, and reach at least 70% profile progress to be counted as a participant in this promo.
5. A Candidate who creates his/ her account via Facebook/ LinkedIn is considered verified, but must reach at least 70% profile progress to participate in the promo. Furthermore, he/ she must ensure they have the correct mobile number and email information as these are the only approved means of communication should he/ she win.
6. The referred individual needs to click on the unique link sent by the Referrer and then complete the registration process. Signing up directly on Workbank instead of doing so via the unique link from the Referrer will not be counted towards the Referrer.
7. For the referred individual to be counted and considered as a referred Candidate of the Referrer, he/ she must be able to sign up, verify his/ her Workbank account either through registered email or mobile number, and reach at least 70% profile progress. Referred individuals who create their accounts through Facebook/ LinkedIn must make sure they have the correct emails and mobile numbers and reach at least 70% profile progress.
8. Only unique registered Candidates will be considered for the promo. Duplicate creation of Candidate profiles will be subject for disqualification.
9. Workbank will tally the number of qualified referrals after the promo inclusive dates (e.g. April 1-30) and rank the Referrers based on the criteria mentioned in items #6, #7, and #8. As an added eligibility check, Workbank reserves the right to contact the referred Candidates via SMS to validate authenticity of the accounts.
10. The top Referrers will be contacted via their registered email and/ or mobile number on the same day the announcement of winners has been made, and will be asked how they wish to receive their rewards. Failure to respond within five (5) days would mean that they forfeit getting the prize.
11. The top 10 Referrers for a given month are automatically excluded for the succeeding ones, this way more Referrers are given the chance to win. (e.g. Top 10 Referrers for April will be excluded from the May and June run).
12. The number of qualified referrals to Workbank are cumulative. This means a Referrer's total number of referrals gets rolled over to the next months if he/ she doesnt win. (e.g. If a Referrer successfully refers 3 people for April, this number is added to his/ her May referrals, and so on).
13. Ensuring that the Candidate has an updated and accurate email/ mobile number on their account is the Candidate's sole responsibility. These are the only approved modes of communication in letting the Referrer know that he/ she has won.
14. After the five (5)-day referrer response window, Workbank will be making the prizes available, which the recipient can expect within ten (10) business days at most.
15. The rewards for the Refer to Earn Sign Up promotion will be in the form of Sodexo Premium Pass Gift Certificates (GC) and will not be convertible to cash.
16. Sodexo Premium Pass Gift Certificates can be used in any of the establishments/ stores mentioned here - https://wmv.gcregalo.com/content/10-sodexo-premium-pass.
17. Once received by the Referrers, Workbank will not be responsible in replacing lost GCs.
18. The top referrers will be asked to send a picture of them with their GCs upon receipt. This may be used by Workbank for ads and campaigns related to the Refer to Earn Sign Up promotion.
19. If Workbank suspects or identifies misuse or abuse of the promotion, it may result in blacklisting and/ or deactivation of the Referrer's profile in extreme situations.