Free Trainings and Seminars.
Keep growing professionally with Workbank.
It is a competitive world out there. With the fast-paced evolution of job responsibilities and qualifications, you could easily get overwhelmed and feel left behind skill-wise. This is why Workbank is establishing partnerships that could give you access to free trainings and seminars. All you have to do is invest your time by signing up and showing up.
Why invest in yourself?
and be a valuable asset to any company.
Keep yourself informed
and stay updated with trends and insights in your chosen field.
Acquire new skills
that will help prepare you make the switch to a career you’re really passionate about.
Calendar of Trainings
Only limited slots are available, so go ahead and reserve your seat in any of our upcoming trainings today.
NOTE: First-time attendees to our free trainings will be given priority. Please present your Workbank E-Card upon admission.Login to register
No account yet? Sign up here.
|Professional Skills Enhancement||Get the essentials of personal branding and effective communication.||John Robert Powers||February 29, 2020, 1PM-5PM||John Robert Powers, Makati|
|Technical Writing Skills||Learn to write clear and effective business documents.||Speakers Bureau||March 7, 2020, 8AM-5PM||3rd Space, Makati|
|Canva 101||Discover graphic design with Canva and make a powerful resume.||Canva Solutions||March 18, 2020, 6PM-9PM||Canva Office, Makati|
|Accelerating Leaders’ Performance Part 1||Manage people better by practicing basic techniques in effective supervision.||Speakers Bureau||March 28, 2020, 8AM-5PM||Max’s Forbestown, BGC|
Terms & Conditions:
- A Candidate is a member who has a verified Candidate (Job Seeker) account in www.workbank.com.
- Reach at least 70% profile progress on your Candidate account to get your Workbank E-Card. You will need this digital card to participate in Workbank’s free trainings.
- The Candidate must present both the E-Card and a valid ID to join in the free training. Otherwise, the Candidate will not be allowed to participate.
- Attendees must be at the venue at least 15 minutes before so the training can begin and end on time. Latecomers will no longer be admitted in the training to prevent distracting other participants.
- Cancellation of registration must be done at least three (3) days prior the training. This is so that the slot can be given to waitlisted attendees.
- No-shows will not be allowed to participate in other Workbank trainings for the next six (6) months.
- In the event that a slot opens up, first-time attendees to Workbank’s free trainings will be prioritized. This is to give more chances to more Candidates.